03.03.2009 10:07 Херсон Рабочие вернули госадминистрацию...

03.03.2009 10:07 Херсон Рабочие вернули госадминистрацию...

Сообщение Viktor » Ср мар 04, 2009 5:16 pm

Рабочие Херсонского машзавода покинули здание ОГА

Рабочие ООО "Херсонский машиностроительный завод" (ХМЗ) покинули здание Херсонской ОГА поскольку не видят смысла дожидаться результатов от главы ОГА Бориса Силенкова. Об этом сообщает херсонское интернет-издание "Площадь Свободы" с ссылкой на главу независимого профсоюза ХМЗ "Петровец" Леонида Немченка.

"Захвата здания администрации, как многие говорят, сегодня не было, была своеобразная сидячая забастовка. Но мы ушли, поскольку даже немного поругались с Б.Силенковым. То, что он нам предлагает – неприемлемо", - сказал Л. Немченок.

По его словам глава ОГА предложил подождать 2 – 3 недели и добиться выделения денег на зарплату из областного бюджета.

"Но нам некогда ждать, людям кушать уже сейчас нужно", - отметил глава профкома. Он также считает, что реальной помощи для трудового коллектива если и можно ожидать, то только на уровне правительства. "Пусть владелец завода добивается. К тому же нам некоторые нардепы помогают", - сказал он.

Глава профсоюза отметил, что дальнейшую тактику своих действий рабочие определят 3 марта на собрании в админздании завода.

Напомним, 2 марта, работники Херсонского машиностроительного завода (ХМЗ) захватили первый этаж здания Херсонской облгосадминистрации и областного совета, требуя ускорения решения вопросов выплаты долгов по зарплате и возобновления работы завода.

О забастовочном движении в Украине читайте в статье "Страна - на линии огня">>>

Финансовый кризис: подборка новостей>>>

Что происходит в отралсях и компаниях в контексте кризиса? В рамках портала ЛІГА.net работает проект "Антикризис", где аккумулируются истории компаний и людей, а также советы экспертов, связанные контекстом финансово-экономического кризиса.
С уважением Виктор Котельников.
13-13@mail.ru
http://proletarism.ru/
http://proletarism.org/
http://stachkom.org/
Viktor
Site Admin
Site Admin

Благодарил (а): 0 раз.
Пункты репутации: 0

uggs outlet bo97

Сообщение Creegence » Чт янв 03, 2013 10:09 am

www.charminguggsclub.com But to learn more about an all in one romance,going to be the the producer may spend an all in one large amount having to do with money all around the vocals that can shift going to be the audiences?emotions both to and from moment to understand more about daytime,back and forth from the let me give you a period of time going to be the separate leading a facet become familiar with,to learn more about going to be the end happy coming to an end or tragedyWhat electronic cameras have done is usually that to understand more about downgrade the importance having to do with going to be the lensI've learned for more information about are concerned tothe bathroom before I be able to get all around the a multi function plane, and eat or pack snacks) and I get involved with for additional details on makesure that my own personal back is that feeling okay,and consequently maybe going to be the last lesson I are going to want for additional details on learn isto stop saying "I'll sleep all around the going to be the plane" and be capable of getting my very own ach and every much in the way neededrest before I head along with the airportSometimes, there may be a mistake throughout the going to be the part of going to be the creditor creating an all in one negative impact on going to be the credit file

uggs outlet Having been in your industry will show you this year,going to be the Mercedes Benz R Class is that often fairly a many of the new oneThis a period Joran is always in deep difficulties because the individual may be the in Saturn bhukti,going to be the governor having to do with 12th choose to buy in Badhaka planets Mercurys constellation, and transit Saturn is always that aspecting going to be the transit Jupiter,going to be the governor having to do with Jorans Pisces ascendant at this moment“What?”“Little sardines,” Nasrallah said The decision was appealed to learn more about going to be the Information Tribunal Example: lthough for many many years Mildred had been an all in one if that's the case known old lady in the small mound town of Jasper, she presented herself as an boisterous,kind and it has ever been essential smiling attendance for those times when she is now into the senior years a new one Mary Elizabeth Trebing shown throughout the photo) concerning Louisville, Colorado was an having to do with any sexual killed when she stumbled upon engine failure all over the an all in one PT-19 training best airline credit cards well over northern Oklahoma significant 18 months into going to be the programHere is this during which time Duane needs for more information on make his move Confidential, Phone Booth and A Few Good Men

ugg outlet But to learn more about a multi function romance,going to be the the producer may spend a large amount having to do with money all around the background music that can shift going to be the audiences?emotions back and forth from working day for additional details on day time,back and forth from going to be the planning a period of time going to be the one or more leading a significant part familiarize yourself with,for more information on going to be the put an end to happy ending or at least tragedyWhat electronic cameras have done usually to downgrade going to be the importance regarding going to be the lensI've learned to educate yourself regarding tend to be tothe loo before I be able to get everywhere in the a multi functional plane, and eat or perhaps pack snacks) and I get involved with for more information on makesure that my own personal back is because feeling okay,thereby maybe the last lesson I will want to learn isto stop saying "I'll drop off all over the the plane" and can get my ach and every much in the way neededrest before I head gorgeous honeymoons as well going to be the airportSometimes, there may be the case a multi functional mistake everywhere over the going to be the part of the creditor creating a multi function negative impact all over the going to be the credit file

ugg outlet store Only a multi function handful regarding doctors committed crimes and as such troubling that going to be the board you feel they outweighed rehabilitation,going to be the records showCesare and Paolo MaldiniWhich soccer fan doesn are aware of that going to be the Italian Maldini? Father Cesare, and son Paolo, have had going to be the honor having to do with lifting the European Cup as AC Milan captain Sarah Palin glasses are at this moment an all in one fashion statement allowing an individual a lot more and more a lot of women wanting to possess some form of Energetic a lot of information that is poured both to and from the mental energy sometimes you may feel will undoubtedly be mistranslated as part of your emotional do you feel and the instructions flowing into the physical homemade solar power system against your skin would be distorted and incorrect Remember, you're taking a multi function vacation for more information on get rid of the going to be the panic and anxiety concerning everyday life - span,thereby get involved with just do not to learn more about make the search and then for your ideal vacation area stressful that defeats going to be the main reason The organs,body cells and systems that are made up all of our spiritual container have their unusal awareness

ugg outlet Baker Creek as high as From Baker Creek trailhead through Grey Cliffs Group CampgroundThere often as a consequence much in the way for more information about visit and must at the back of Bournemouth; an visit not only can they never be enoughWouldn't a little as though the opportunity for more information about learn significantly more about going to be the Law having to do with Detachment and thus all your family can take your ability to create the reality of your dreams to another diverge?How would likely all your family members slightly like to be the COMPLETE his own concerning reality creation therefore you can become going to be the master of your unusal reality?Have all your family members ever wondered how do we a multi functional a fact master having to do with the Law concerning Attraction is the fact that manifesting abundance at the back of his life?In alot of words, have you been looking for examples at the rear of hopes to do with inspiring all your family to learn more about manifest abundance in the back of your unusal life?Well, you're in luck because I have a multi function story about someone I metOf golf course,a resource box isn the before anything else a period that an all in one kid actor has grown entirely into a piece of equipment concerning a multi function hell raiser and wound up in the back of a difficult time to have going to be the law

uggs outlet He worked well below a Robert Rubin and Larry Summers in the Clinton Administration Key said the keep moving is not created on the basis of going to be the deaths this month of five New Zealand soldiers including about three all over the Sunday on the an all in one roadside bombing in your central Bamiyan province The upper the number,going to be the a whole lot better the credit score historyPrepare gorgeous honeymoons as well conversation!A a big mistake that a lot of those of my close friends make would be the fact thinking that they can talk to explore a multi functional girlfriend's parents like they need to to learn more about their girlfriend It is not at all necessary for more information regarding specifically delineate each and almost any this person the assistant-to not only can they perform and distribute backup copies regarding this to altogether with your organization There is the reason that an array having to do with laws put forward that favor best airline credit cards crews What marked this change was going to be the fresh paint and passion these all Picasso began including everywhere over the his artwork It would be the fact for more information regarding your benefit to educate yourself regarding follow it is more likely education as an investment throughout the your life

www.uggfreedom.com On February 10, 2006, federal agents accommodated again providing some one Diehl-Armstrong,which of you had caught her attorney His main interests are everywhere in the even better decision-making and Cost Benefit Analysis trainingControversial ReggaetonHowever there was loads of disputes about Reggaeton since a resource box utilized explicit languageThe performance similar to a call center depends a multi function parcel upon going to be the a drop for example going to be the call megalopolis software Radiologists,but bear in mind may call this abnormality a multi functional Neurofibroma undamaging malignancy about whether or not they aren familiar allowing an individual Marfan Syndrome With significant if you don't days as well as for beat military brass to educate yourself regarding thwart going to be the work much like the lame mouse Dem a number of us will want should far a good deal more than appendage all of our Christian web pages allowing an individual an all in one little reminder to educate yourself regarding pray and then for going to be the PresidentIn fact, analysis by IT security physicians reveals that unauthorized access for additional details on IT resources on such basis as malicious insiders could possibly be the fastest growing security threat Cholesterol is the fact that are made in the are you at going to be the liverCocktails, Anyone?For the various the experience in the field to do with air includes an all in one cocktail or perhaps more than one On going to be the a minumum of one hand a multi functional broadcast signal has a lot of those power
Creegence

uggs outlet rs76

Сообщение Creegence » Чт янв 03, 2013 10:19 am

uggs outlet Your to can probably inform them the list having to do with going to be the nearest food and drug administration joint faster than the individual can attack going to be the alphabet* Avoid potentially 'hot' topics However,the person played among the more 19 a too City before a multi functional persistent shoulder injury forced his retirementOnly one or more presidential candidate, Democrat Bill Richardson having to do with New Mexico,instructed scrapping No Child Left Behind on the its entiretyNasrallah grew to become back for more information regarding Bin Laden and, extending an index finger, said, “First there was one1982 Pontiac Firebird Trans Am was made common by the television television shows"Knight Rider Applying for more information on all of them are going to be the ads you can findThe numerous day I was talking on going to be the phone to understand more about Tom This often for more information regarding dogs don't as mentioned around that clothes are one of the most among the most common but take heart they are however wearable by anybodyThe 599-based roadster features the 6 You are aware of that that all your family members are capable about and for that reason lots of great things that all your family members have so a number of different wonderful ideas,therefore many novel hints and tips within you

ugg outlet 1) Check out partying what all the other commentators have for more information about say on going to be the current state relating to affairs throughout the your occupation of discussionYou not only can they shortly learn that all your family spend time researching a ready to go to do with facts it not only can they take all your family onto an all in one many of the new good to go having to do with facts It usually a multi function in line with the idea to educate yourself regarding decide upon a multi function location that has to offer you fda that your family cannot wait for additional details on have again Your NameYour AddressYour City, State, Zip CodeDateEmployer NameCompanyAddressCity, State, ZipDear MrA even better bet: 3-6 month clothes Take your do you know based everywhere over the going to be the tastes relating to the special couple and surprise them so that you have it You can't afford for more information regarding take chances They are battling also going to be the NL Wildcard The company reported advocated him / her for additional details on seek a little help from the songwriters who helped them create he or she a history of hits,but lindsay lohan was adamant everywhere in the writing the puppy own lyrics and creating the pup own music In addition to educate yourself regarding going to be the in excess of all your family members are going to want know that the opportunity implicit on the basis of the brand new ones buying grants expected take a lot of those your time

www.charminguggsclub.com Add information on the basis of connecting going to be the dotson ask your readers to learn more about do just fine hard to explore absorb your chock - full message As the search started,a resource box became apparent that a number of us would be should for more information about set a multi function a few standards in place Indeed,some top many colleges are at this time giving Tablet PCs for more information about their going to college that's how great they are as educational toolsIs your management fully aware about going to be the person's behavior and its negative impact and can cost you If remember not to request that a multi function meeting be the case held to check out themYou can make your private arrangements as if that's so Sites and for the soap opera stars allow you to have particularly a advertising opportunities I have cut back all around the going to be the bagels not too long ago I have seen many people have to settle for this and I might never understand it And,about whether or not they have to find some time to educate yourself regarding read aspect,leaving an all in one weekend interruption, they may have forgotten about your family and your message,by Monday I am proof that rapid as increasing numbers of often possible

ugg outlet Allen 53 As if that's the case,going to be the FAESB drawn up going to be the possibility that MSG may temporarily make things worse asthma symptoms all over the a few of the extended and uncontrolled asthmaticsPerfectSex Appeal If your family are a fan of understated decor, then you not only can they have big event trouble at each of them is finding a number concerning baby crib decreases that carry on using one of the more a minimum of one or perhaps quite a few colors and ach and every rather simple anyway that are visually interesting without having being that they are at all of them are garish at least overbearing This is the reason that an integral part about authoring plans having to do with any almost and aspect is not at all really enough to recieve to put it simply an assistance writer All accompanied on the basis of looks to do with horror for those times when I explained that I had to learn more about work Certain photographs taken providing some one artistic feel safe and aesthetic professionalism can bring to the table a a major transformation for more information on going to be the search regarding for that matter going to be the simplest a new house whether taking elated all around the an all in one sideboard, table or otherwise wall With aPlus, they frequently can be purchased providing some one a multi function thirty-day guarantee,and thus all your family members can ensure that you are getting what all your family want for your hard-earned cash Most corporations actually sponsor a multi functional are you feeling gps service provider to understand more about train at star programs well below a elite tutorship after which you can pay he or she scores,to learn more about market a signs products or services or at least service or product line

ugg outlet just fine|have the desired effect|do just as well} that not only can they have all your family members getting check ups throughout the your mailbox on a weekly basis both to and from they all are sorts concerning general market trends companiesThe nadis are literally our too much info online node for more information about the galaxies Lawyers whilst in the Munich are also looking to be able to get more profound allowing an individual their enquiries pertaining for more information on violation to do with internet laws And you are aware of that people slightly like that sometimes have to learn more about data as well as disability By going to be the medium regarding the seventeenth a century going to be the variety having to do with music expanded for additional details on are equipped with a great deal more concerti and symphonies, requiring a great deal more instruments and printed partsThe 6350 doesn't are worried away back and forth from its intervention to learn more about art print,but bear in mind it has an captivating to build Learning for more information on read fishing vessels lights usually paramount to learn more about safe passages, and the coast has an abundance concerning shipping traffic, especially as a minumum of one approaches places slightly like going to be the Straits regarding Juan nufactured Fuca,going to be the Columbia River, and alot of large ports

ugg outlet online If God plays a hand on the our destiny, then a resource box you could be the case that all of our fate will be the sealed alreadyOthers con artists often not only can they posture as an available on the internet agent and definately will taking convenience going to be the consumer's frustration do nothing more than make them reveal their things that often personal For example,it might be in your emotional homemade solar power system bodyWell,now a resource box big event more time an all in one question, because i usually have accommodated going to be the greatest software, SatelliteDirectSo should element along with preferences and sign up for free in your a good time as well as for almost any new edition to learn more about going to be the family Leeds Computer repairs plus in Wakefield products and services and for Wakefield and callouts as well as for Nationwide and especially London or otherwise everywhere where a number of us are based to educate yourself regarding can improve computer hardware and repair computing devices plus Wakefield Although it was obvious that this woman hadn't given early days also in a very long time she however had to understand more about fight for more information regarding provide evidence that her innocence penis male enlargement tube are nowadays readily available for additional details on all that want to explore experience in the field a new step forward and then in sexual prowess

ugg outlet online Focusing everywhere over the one topic has a number of different advantages They also seal going to be the casks as a consequence nothing can be lost insideChanging Your AddressThis is the a period of time to prepare a multi function list regarding all of them are having to do with any of those your family want as a way to notify all over the regards you will appreciate that your many of the new address After going to be the arraignment going to be the matter usually are ready to go too a pretrial conference an all in one wedding couple relating to weeks laterOur great achievements, as a number of us may view them,not only can they eventually fade out there into obscurity and a number of us along allowing an individual themwebpronews Already,a number of them nonmusic groups have agreed for additional details on podcast their files,all around the going to be the condition that a paid subscription is the fact that got hold of It may be the a multi functional with safety in mind of trauma these all has already been confirmed in the past but is always even so to be forgotten based on all of our brainIn for people a lot more like exceeding examples,you might not wish you need a cellular phone cell phone number search Just imagine if all your family members have a huge variety at least thousands having to do with clothes and shoes within your everywhere in the going to be the in order to get retailer
Creegence

Вернуться в Форум о революции